Who we are
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
In order to access certain services and restricted areas within our Website, or to respond to specific inquiries, HFO may collect the following types of information: (A) Information You Provide to Us, (B) Information We Automatically Collect, (C) Information We Receive from Third Parties. All the information listed in (A)-(C) above, are detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.”
- Information You Provide to Us
In using our Website, you may provide us with information, including, without limitation:
- Contact Information, such as your first and last name, email address, and phone number
- Contact Information, such as your first and last name, email address, and phone number
- Information We Automatically Collect
HFO also collects Information about you from your visit to our Website including:
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider), your company, or your university;
- Your geographic location and time zone;
- Date and time of your visit;
- Your device, type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform;
- Domain server;
- Cookies that are installed on your device;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our Website, and/or;
- Information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website.
We collect Information using the following technologies:
- Our Website uses retargeting pixels from Google, Facebook and other ad networks. Please visit their websites for their privacy policies and consent and opt-out mechanisms, or visit sties that may help block ad tracking, such as About Ads at http://optout.aboutads.info/. “Log Files” track actions occurring on the Website and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Analytics” are tools we use, such as Google Analytics, to help provide us with information about traffic to our Website. These services use the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website, which it shares with other services and websites who use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- “Mobile Application Technologies” and mobile devices may automatically provide us with information about your device, your phone number, and your physical location if you access our Website through a mobile device.
II. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Use and Purpose of Processing Your Information
We use and process your Information for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide you with the Website’s Services and related information you request;
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information and other communications, including by email or text messages, and including notification of programs and events;
- For marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you information on new services or programs on our behalf or on behalf of our third-party service partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications;
- To fulfill contracts we have with you;
- Maintain, improve, customize, or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services;
- Comply with our Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Analytics for business purposes and business intelligence;
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests, and/or;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Information and/or pursuant to your consent.
- Sharing Your Information
We may disclose anonymized aggregated information about our users that does not identify any individual, without any restriction.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Information with third-party service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These third-party service providers are authorized to use your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us. In some instances, we may aggregate Information we collect so third parties do not have access to your Information to identify you individually.
- Disclosure of Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose your Information without notice: (i) when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate or undertake an internal or external investigation or audit; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the Website Service users; (v) to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; and (vi) to verify the identity of the user of our Services.
III. INFORMATION SECURITY
We use industry-standard procedures and various technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to help protect the confidentiality of your Information. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, you shall promptly contact us so that necessary measures can be taken.
IV. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your Information for as long as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to cancel your request so that we no longer use your Information to provide you Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records of contact information you have submitted to us. We are under no obligation to store such information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Information.
V. OUR RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU
You agree that we, or third-party service providers with whom we collaborate, may communicate with you regarding our Services via electronic messages, including email, text message, or phone call, for example, send you information relating to our services that we think may be of interest to you, communicate with you about programs, upcoming events, and other news about services provided by or through us through permissible targeted advertisements offered by us, our parent companies, our subsidiaries, our affiliates, and other business partners.
By using our Website and Services, you agree that we may contact you by email as set forth herein. If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe and opt out of HFO email communications or contact us.
VII. ACCESSING, CORRECTING, OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
Upon request, subject to certain exceptions and limitations, we will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your Information and will provide you access to that Information.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct Information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete Information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant. We may not accommodate a request to change Information if we believe the change would violate applicable law in our control.
To access, correct, or delete your Information, contact us at: email@example.com.
X. HOW TO CONTACT US
Last Updated: October 7, 2022