Food prices are high. SNAP is here to help.
MyHealth Access Network (MHA) and Hunger Free Oklahoma are happy to partner together to provide more information about the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and other grocery assistance.
SNAP can supplement your monthly grocery budget.
Applying is confidential and takes about 20 minutes. Apply today!
Two easy ways to apply.
Be sure to mention you were referred by the MyHealth network.
Call the SNAP Hotline:
1 (877) 760-0114.
Mon-Fri: 8AM – 8PM; Sat: 9AM – 5PM
Mon-Fri: 8AM – 8PM
Wed-Fri: 4PM – 8PM
Request a call from the SNAP Hotline.
SNAP Hotline staff are happy to give you a call to help with your application!
Click the “Request a Call” button below to complete a callback form and a friendly SNAP specialist will call within a few days to help submit your application:
SNAP Application Resources
- Step by Step SNAP Application Guide
- What to Expect When Applying for SNAP
- Preparing to Apply for SNAP
- What’s Next: Important Information After Submitting Your SNAP Application
- How to Submit SNAP Support Documents
To learn more about SNAP and the application process, click here.
For Additional Assistance
- If you have a Navigator at the Oklahoma City County Health Department or Tulsa County Health Department, please contact them for assistance.
- If you have an existing SNAP account and have questions or need to make changes, call OKDHS at 1-405-522-5050.
- If you believe your EBT card has been lost or stolen, call 1-888-328-6551.
This webpage is part of a collaborative partnership: